MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 01:41 AM   #70
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RafaChat Vol 72. Loyalty FAIL : star will cheer for Rafa to lose the #1 ranking :

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I feel like the whole thread will desert Rafa tomorrow.
Not me. But I'll be at work and won't be able to watch.

Quote:
Read back.

Veronique didn't like what Andreea said about Gael. Andreea didn't like what Veronique said about not liking what she said. Veronique said tough.

This paraphrased, of course.
There was a bit of a double standard here, I feel. Not by Andreea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Q) Bibberz View Post
Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
What you call a clubhouse mentality, I call a thread for people who choose to post in the same place and interact with each other, who unsurprisingly are going to be unhappy when people show up uninvited and show no respect for the personalities or prevailing ethos in that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Does it sound too bad if I say I'll root for Federina vs Nole?
I will too.

Quote:
Hey! They let Canadians into this contest! I think there are three in the finals.

Going to watch the rest of the basketball game.