MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #60
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RafaChat Vol 72. Loyalty FAIL : star will cheer for Rafa to lose the #1 ranking :

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
What you call a clubhouse mentality, I call a thread for people who choose to post in the same place and interact with each other, who unsurprisingly are going to be unhappy when people show up uninvited and show know respect for the personalities or prevailing ethos in that thread.
I'll respectfully disagree then. That's against the spirit of the forum. Otherwise there would have been an invite system set up to that effect.

Oh btw, I was actually invited to this thread.