MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #41
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RafaChat Vol 72. Loyalty FAIL : star will cheer for Rafa to lose the #1 ranking :

I should be able to watch Rafa's match live since it's on first. I don't think I will be able to watch Federer/Nole, which is probably for the best. If Rafa wins his SF match, it would be best if Federer won as well because Rafa beating Federer in a slam final is always the best possible outcome. That's just my rational analysis, though. If I actually had to watch Federer/Nole, I would probably not be able to convince myself to root for Federer. (If I thought Rafa had zero chance against Nole, then I could do it, but I think Rafa can beat Nole--and that victory would be only slightly less sweet than beating Federer.)

If Rafa loses to Muzza (), I'll have to back Nole against Federer since I would have zero faith in Muzza beating Federer in the final. I would definitely support Muzza against either Nole or Federer in the final if it came to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Has Andreea left this thread coz Veronique was bullying her?
That doesn't sound right. If she left over that spat, she'll be back before long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Too perfect for our world.

Enjoy.