MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #1874
country flag jktoooo

jktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond reputejktoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acebandit View Post
do you know what game this happened in? i can screen capture, but i dont know where in the 3rd set this happened. im too lazy to watch the entire set
AWESOME!!!! Can you screencap in HD?

It was like at 4-2 or 4-3 in the 3rd set. It's the point where Murray is on the far side of the net, don't remember who is serving, but they have a cat and mouse point where one of them drop shots, the other responds, then towards the end Murray tries to lob Simon, Simon hits an overhead past Murray which throws Murray into the frenzy where he pulls up on the right side of his shorts and that's where we see what I've been talking about.

Hopefully you can screen cap in high resolution. Also, you may have to just watch around that time a few games to know where it's at. i can't even remember the score. I'll try to remember though and post.

THANKS!!!!
jktoooo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote