MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Male Player Bulges

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #1870
country flag Toaderling

Toaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond reputeToaderling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktoooo View Post
while that is a hot pix, and thanks, that isn't the pix.

what I'm talking about is he pulls with his left hand the right side of his tennis shorts. He pulls UP the shorts so much that it exposes his upper thigh and of course his junk that falls out into view. It's real obvious on HDTV (which is what I have it on) but from what I understnad doesn't show up on regular tv.

I'll see if I can find the screen caps somewhere. someone has got to have it. I know I'm not the only one who saw it. :-)

by the way I'm in agreement andy has the best legs. Andy roddick USED to have the best legs until he started shaving his legs.
This? I think you're seeing things.

Toaderling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote