MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2011, 09:20 AM   #1215
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

What has worked since he retired?

To enjoy my daughter, Carla, seven months. I want to rest on the calendar, travel, pressure. From the age of 17 I'm in it to be Top 10 and is very tiring.

So why is playing the senior circuit?

I could not stand (laughs). Is a new phase, at different rates, fewer tournaments. Anyway, I get to look forward because it is a very competitive tournament. I hope people understand this and go see a tournament with a record that had never seen.

"I aim to be captain of the Spanish Davis Cup team?

For me it is difficult to talk about it. A friend of mine, Albert Costa, is the captain and say it is unethical. Besides, that's a big responsibility. Prints a lot of pressure, ties and so far I do not want that.

And some day?

In five years I love the idea.

"Hours and am no longer exposed to a regime so strict.

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote