MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fabio Fognini: The Most Interesting Tennis Player in the World

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #60
country flag yesh222

yesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond reputeyesh222 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabio Fognini: The Most Interesting Tennis Player in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Ehren View Post
I doubt people would go to see Fognini than Murray. Also, Murray is no.4 and is an inspiration to a lot of people around the world. Fognini....no.
First of all, I would go watch Fognini over almost anyone. The man just has hilarious potential that I would never want to miss. I might even consider cursing at him just to see what kind of amazing reaction it gets.

Second, to the earlier quote that one out of every 10 ATP players is a Fognini, I disagree. Some might be like Fognini, but very few actually reach Fognini's level of ridiculous amusement.

Also, it's great because of the one British commentator (don't know his name, sorry) who pronounces his name "Fog-nin-ee" (pronounces the g and the short I sound in the second syllable).
yesh222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote