Re: Most consecutive weeks in top 10
1. Jimmy Connors 12 years 07 months
2. Ivan Lendl 10 years 00 months
4. Roger Federer 8 years 05 months
3. Bjorn Borg 8 years 03 months
5. Pete Sampras 7 years 11 months
6. John McEnroe 7 years 06 months
7. Stefan Edberg 7 years 02 months
8. Rafael Nadal 6 years 03 months
9. Novak Djokovic 4 years 02 months
10. Boris Becker 4 years 00 months
This is the correct table. Borg will get through to '83 and I will update the 10 table reflect Borg's extra time.
I strongly caution against using weeks, because rankings were not done every week back in the day and implies a precision which doesn't exist.
Federer - Emperor of the Slams, King of Hard, Lord of the Australian Open, Lord of Wimbledon.
Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated
"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
Last edited by JediFed : 09-02-2011 at 10:58 PM.