MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT Managers Thread 2011

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #69
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Managers Thread 2011

You´ll have poblems with the days if you have more than 1 round of qualification.

Because Queens has 24 doubles entries there are even more than 30 matches (last year there were 36). But since this is only possible in weeks with enough matches it would be unfair to make rankings with this system if in one week there are 2 rounds of qualifications and the next week there is only 1 round

I would advise you to save the spreadsheets from all rounds, so that you can take a look to find out about the CB (and you´ll have to look for shootout).

To be honest, I don´t understand your question about how the managers "set up for the spreadsheet". What do you mean with this?
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote