MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Expenses and life on tour (Amir Weintraub's blog, Tursunov's interview June 2013)

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #142
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New blog post (135#) (22/5/11) Clay and I - by Amir Weintraub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzil View Post
Yes, that is what I meant. I have no internal knowledge, but chasing after points just can't be the best way to go.

And here is Weintraub at a career high, but instead of enjoying it and deriving confidence from it, he is worrying about what will come in the next weeks.

I understand there are pragmatic considerations, but surely you are more likely to win matches when you are feeling good about what you are doing, than when you are worrying about what will happen to your points if you lose.

Anyway, I hope Amir finds the best way forward for him - I guess I am just one of many people rooting for him because of his blog.
ok - fast clay and your explanation makes sense, and yes, we certainly all hope the very best for Amir