MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jiří Veselư cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jiří Veselư cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
In the quarter-finals of the Czech Republic futures against another '93 kid, Filip Horansky. He looks to be progressing quite nicely. I expect he'll play the junior grand slams, and then other then that, focus on futures.
That's exactly his plan. He said in an interview that he wants to play Futures and Challengers for the rest of the year and only play Slams in juniors. He also said he doesn't want to waste time and wants to build respect among seniors quickly. His plan is to break into Top 100 within 2 years.

He's won his first Futures last week so he's been doing well so far. His new rank is 648 and that doesn't include QF points from this week's Futures. I hope he keeps on progressing because Czech tennis is otherwise dying.