MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT Managers Thread 2011

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #67
country flag jervisjames

jervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Managers Thread 2011

OK, I have set up London/Halle thread.

Considering the number of players now, could someone visit the thread and tell me if it's ok the way I intend to do the draws? Since there are 2 tournaments (total of 30 matches-hopefully no byes!), I thought having more traditional qualifying rather than a single preliminary round would be better. Any thoughts?

Secondly, are there any tips for how people set up for the spreadsheet? In the yellow area you place the players in draw order... how do you guys/gals manage the sign-ups before the draws are made usually? Any tricks of the trade??
Anything I need to be especially careful not to do, any common mistakes people do when they first manage TT/DTT?

Thanks in advance!
jervisjames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote