MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Augustin Gensse

Thread: Augustin Gensse
View Single Post

Old 05-20-2011, 02:58 AM   #28
country flag v-money

v-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Augustin Gensse

So Augustin Gensee is through to the R3 of qualifiers for the French Open and he seems like one of the most interesting players left in the qualifiers. At the age of 27, he is currently at his career high of 178. He has played one ATP tournament, 2007 Valencia, making it to the second round, but has actually been a futures level player for most of his career. Started the 2010 season with a ranking of 578, won 7 futures tournaments. Has done alright this year and with one more win could be in a Grand Slam.

I wish him the best against Ilhan, as getting to the main draw would be an amazing achievement. Still have not seen him play, but hopefully that will change. Good luck, Augustin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Just keep [t]rolling Bernard, just keep [t]rolling my man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchFederer View Post
Keep [t]rolling Bernard, keep [t]rolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
tomic just keep on [t]rolling
v-money is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote