MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Clay is for Pots" 2011 Useless Clay Season Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #81
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Clay is for Pots" 2011 Useless Clay Season Thread

hmmm I guess Andy's not playing in Paris

Brooklyn Decker: MyHabit Launch Party!

Brooklyn Decker steps out at the launch of MyHabit.com held at Skylight West on Wednesday (May 18) in New York City.

The 24-year-old model and actress met up with her pal Vanessa Hudgens on the blue carpet!

Brooklyn took to the stage the night before to sing some Britney Spears karaoke with The Office’s Angela Kinsey.

She caught up with JustJared.com to chat about her experience!

“Angela and I sang ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’…we had choreographed moves and everything! I even used my Britney voice.”

The starlet also discussed her plans for the next day.

“I’m headed home to Austin tomorrow to spend some time with [my husband, tennis champ Andy Roddick]. He’s been traveling a lot, so we haven’t seen each other in awhile.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05...-launch-party/

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote