MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Peter Polansky

Thread: Peter Polansky
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2011, 03:56 AM   #66
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Polansky

Knowing the way most guys like Peter think, he won't play futures until forced by ranking. Until then, he's going to keep the ATP Q/challenger route and keep trying to win.

Peter really exudes a lack of confidence, based on the many times I've seen him play. Like he thinks before he plays. He's doesn't have an assured way of himself. I think he has a good but not great game, but one that can be top 70-75. But if you aren't a special talent, you have to have that extra ingredient to back you up. A strong work ethic, mental toughness, physical toughness, personal self-confidence. Peter doesn't have any of that, and until he does, he's going to keep struggling.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote