MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 05:27 AM   #2090
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukyo View Post
Funny enough, can't stand La Brie either. I actually avoid DT because of the vocals.

I'm an avid Tool and Porcupine Tree fan, but I enjoy quite a few other bands.

When it comes to prog metal, I like a bunch of bands but Tool and PT prevail greatly.

I'll read some of your reviews soon, see how you perceive the music that i listen to as well. ;]
WOW! well we seem to agree a lot of current progressive rock!

Hope you enjoy reading my reviews - most of the live concert reviews are posted on my blog (see my siggie), most of my album reviews are to be found at http://www.progarchives.com, just search on my username over there: Antennas.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote