MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #115
country flag Gonzil

Gonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond reputeGonzil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

You have the advantage, Shuhrat, of being able to find your way around a Korean language website, while I am dependent on the google translate version, which is however a whole lot more entertaining, I am sure, than the original.

For example, here is a bit from the article about the Futures event this week:

Last year, Daegu Futures win of the season At the beginning of the Australian Open round of 16 blast causes a World Men's tennis on like a comet appeared Milos raohnik (Canada -26 above) the U.S. from San Jose Open SAP Open (prize money $ 531,000) from Fernando Verdasco (Spain -17 above) accounts for chewing first ATP Tour title in the world approached the center of the stage.

Nick Milos Rao compete this year at Daegu Futures ranked 408 in the world rankings.

Also on board this year, a beonsideuin basek poseupisil Daegu Futures (Canada -257 above) along with Nick Milos Rao held in Toronto last August rojeoseukeop Masters tournament (prize money $ 3,000,000) in the current World No. 1 Doubles 1st Round Rafael Nadal is fighting over seats (Spain -1 above) and Zocor Beach Novak (Serbia and -2 above) joe Doubles 5-7, 6-3, 10-8 beating the world had created a sensation.

++++

Nice to see Milos come out as Nick Milos Rao, while Novak as Zocor Beach is even better.
Gonzil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote