MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #2170
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Its great to hear from Ernests! I hope the respiratory problems will clear up completely and not recur again!

I have a positive,good vibes feeling regarding his work with the Adidas team,they dont come much tougher than Gil Reyes,in the motivation/inspiration/knowledge stakes. I am happy he seems content with the way its going.

May the 2011 season and Ernests be in harmony with each other again,he deserves a change of luck. May he get to compete again before RG health and Tournament organisers goodwill permitting. I dont want to be concerned with results,all I want is for him to be able to compete to the max once he's completely healthy and more importantly match fit. This will take time

Thanks for the info everyone!

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote