MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #5
country flag GugaF1

GugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top 100 in 2 years? My coach thinks so

Good on you man, is good to have ambitius plans they make us better. Is like that saying goes, aim for the stars and arrive at the moon. But don't forget to have backup plans A, B and C because in tennis there are certain constants and if you haven't being trainning since a kid, haven't played in the juniors or college at a very high level etc. chances are slim. But like I said ambitius goals make you better.

I remeber when I was 17 in the states doing High school and I thought I could too, but in all, I end up being pretty good at tennis played college at lower levels and had a great time overall. Just don't let it be means to an end only. Enjoy the experiences.
GugaF1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote