MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 NCAA Tournament: USC Trojans take 3rd straight title with 4-3 win over UVA!

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #15
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 NCAA Tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cava View Post
I'm biased, but A&M sure got a bad draw. They are under-ranked at #9 to start with, surely b/c of a poor indoor season (A&M doesn't really have an indoor facility to start with).

Then they have to play host Stanford followed by #1 Virginia.
Would love to seem them square off w/ Virginia. I think they could put a scare into UVA but fall just short. A&M is playing really well at the moment. Did not drop a match in the Big 12 tournament.
Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
A&M has really turned it on lately. Krajicek has found his gae again which has been key. I agree that there draw is really tough so that will probably hold them back. They have the talent to make a run to the fnal had they had an easier draw.
Guys, you have to think in perspective of the committee. Which means you have to think like a total f*cking retard. It should make sense when you get that mindset down

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote