MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gianluigi Quinzi

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #15
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gianluigi Quinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion number 1 View Post
Since the last post, Quinzi reached the Semi-Final of a G2 in Florence and a Last 16 in another G2 in Salsomaggiore. His U18 ranking is improving all the time. The kid is a big talent.

I assume his next tournament will be the Grade A Trofeo Bonfiglio which starts on the 16th May. I suppose he should get a Wild Card if he wants 1.
Yes I imagine the same. I think he'll probably be able to get quite a few wildcards, maybe even into the upcoming Grandslams. I'm hoping his schedule will be the same as last year, focus on juniors, and then try a few futures near the end of the year, maybe pick up a point or two.

Then next year, I would imagine he'll be a competitor for the Junior Grandslams, and he'll become a regular in the 2nd round of futures, and get a low senior ranking.
GasquetGulbis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote