MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #1212
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

There is a video of these guys playing, but it goes for 11 and a half minutes. not all featuring Carlos ... think it was from 'Tennis X'?? I haven't got the link, sorry ... and the headline doesn't mention Carlos - I guess we have to get used to that ...

RAFAEL NADAL, CAROLINE WOZNIACKI, ANA IVANOVIC Take Part in Madrid Exo May 1st, 2011

Spanish tennis king Rafael Nadal was joined by fellow great Carlos Moya and top women Caroline Wozniacki and Ana Ivanovic for a fun-full tennis exhibition Friday just before the start of the Madrid Masters.
The event which featured a host of other celebrities benefited former Spanish Top 10 player Felix Mantilla’s Foundation for the fight against Skin cancer.
Mantilla battled and overcame skin cancer some 5-6 years ago. “I hope this event serves to make people aware that sun exposure without taking appropriate measures can lead to serious health risks,” said Mantilla though translation.
Nadal added (via translation), “The important thing is not to be able to raise today, the important thing is awareness that the genre really needs to prevent the sun, and I am the first.”
Bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote