MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 06:36 AM   #2145
country flag CelinaCarpina

CelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond reputeCelinaCarpina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Girls, im really upset about this. Just the negative thoughts of what could happen scares me. But I must remain positive and know that he's in good hands with Cahill and the adidas team. He just needs to get healthy again and continue to focus on how to move forward with his game. If only Ernests knew or cared how much us fans support him. We got your back E!

"Gulbis is a beautiful player with a beautiful game. Such a rarity on the ATP tour.
"
DIMITROV GULBIS LEJNIEKS RAONIC MURRAY TOMIC FEDERER * IVANOVIC SHARAPOVA ROBSON AZARENKA CLIJSTERS
xoxoitscelinacarpina.tumblr.com
TeamGrisho.tumblr.com
hellyeahbernietomic.tumblr.com

CelinaCarpina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote