MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 04:06 AM   #2144
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmonde View Post
@Jade,
I think Hernan and Ernests worked in harmony, Ernests was pleased with him and said it many times. Hernan will be closer to his family in South America coaching Monaco, who lives in the same country. That might be the only reason for that move, if it becomes reality.
What I learned about Gumy's past came from a tennis journalist friend of mine, I had no clue myself.
Let's hope bright sky will appear with spring blooming.
Oh, I won't press you then. I was just curious. Yeah, Hernan and Ernests did seem to work well together. It hurts me to know they most likely have parted ways. I hope he is able to get a regular coach. Although I'm glad he has reached out to the Adidas team, that can only take him so far.

It does make sense that he would work with one of the players from South America, I know he has a good relationship with a lot of the players. I remember when Ernests, Monaco & Safina were working together during the off season with Hernan before. I'm sure it's not easy for Hernan to be so far away from his children so I can understand how the change would make sense. It is frustrating though. I wish we knew more of what's going on. It's none of our business BUT we are great fans! I like to think we are part of team Gulbis
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote