MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #2140
country flag osmonde

osmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

I saw a spanish twitter about Monaco and Hernan. I went on ATP to check, and Monaco still has the same coach, but....Ernests has no more coach under his name
So, it seems that Gumy is out for good. I understand that Monaco lives in South America which could be easier for him, but it is not the first time in his coaching career that he let down a player.
So, it is a terrible year for Ernests after he gained ranking and confidence under his guidance, he is left once again in limbo, as in 2009 when his coach was in fact more of a fitness guy than a mentor for his game.
His health is bad as well. Everything seems to hit him at the same time. I am anxious that he could step aside from tennis after all those difficulties, which would be a shame.
Hope someone that could cope with his temper will come along and support his fight to be back on track. We miss him a lot. I feel sad.
osmonde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote