MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2005, 03:34 PM   #102
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario66
He will have to rest about 2-3 weeks. So Jarkko can't participate in Delray Beach-tournament, which begins on 31. January. But let's hope the best, that Jarkko is gonna get well soon.

By the way, he was supposed to be the 7th seed at Delray Beach, pity...There would have been a good chance to get a lot of ATP-points and get the ranking even more better. But I'm very impressed, how much Jarkko's playing has got better! If he played like this on hard, it's nice to wait for the claycourt-season...
yeah, really bad news. I didn't expect such a long rest for him. AND Delray Beach has an easier entry list than Scottsdale and Memphis .

But I hope he will be at least in a good shape for Scottsdale, Memphis and GHANA!!!
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote