MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 NCAA Tournament: USC Trojans take 3rd straight title with 4-3 win over UVA!

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2011, 02:29 PM   #9
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 NCAA Tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlopkickserve View Post
Nice to see My school Sacred Heart University making it kind of sucks that they have to play #1 seed Virginia in the first round though. Does anyone know if we will be able to watch the first round online?
The hosting schools will determine that. Only a few will have live video for their regional. Virginia does not offer that so you will be unable to watch Sacred Heart.

The schools that will provide live video are Texas A&M,Georgia,Stanford,Duke(have to pay for Duke's). That's all of the ones I know of that do live video. (So.Cal may, I'm not sure)

Once we get to one location with the final 16, everything will be streamed by Stanford(where the NCAA final 16 through final is held this year)

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote