MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #4575
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I know and it's a tragedy The claycourt season of 09, his hair was great and lots of other times from way back, at this stage, unfortunately. I'm cautiously hopeful he mightn't cut it till after Rome but you just know he's going to turn up at a press conference or media event on the Saturday before RG and it will be "lovely and short", just freshly cut
I just wish Murray would cut his hair and Nole would let it grow
You crack me up.

I was also annoyed when I saw he got a fresh cut again in less tan two weeks.
I don't know about that. Allegedly the longer the hair the stronger you are.
Anyway, I was looking at his pics same time of the year in 2009 and he had very long hair for his standards, he looked so handsome... He should allow people to leave comments on his facebook page so we can tell him about the hair.
True about Andy, his long curly hair annoys me to no end. Does he look in the mirror at all? He looks like a clown. :retard:

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!