MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #4574
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I know and it's a tragedy The claycourt season of 09, his hair was great and lots of other times from way back, at this stage, unfortunately. I'm cautiously hopeful he mightn't cut it till after Rome but you just know he's going to turn up at a press conference or media event on the Saturday before RG and it will be "lovely and short", just freshly cut
I just wish Murray would cut his hair and Nole would let it grow
I totally see that happen or I even can bet some bucks on it. He always does that just before or in the middle of a slam. I thought it might be a superstitious thing.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!