MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #4573
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
He seems to have his hair cut every other week. Who knows? Maybe the great doctor is in charge of that part, too.
I know and it's a tragedy The claycourt season of 09, his hair was great and lots of other times from way back, at this stage, unfortunately. I'm cautiously hopeful he mightn't cut it till after Rome but you just know he's going to turn up at a press conference or media event on the Saturday before RG and it will be "lovely and short", just freshly cut
I just wish Murray would cut his hair and Nole would let it grow
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!