MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #458
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
I hope I did it right with Rod3138, who got a LL spot in the second round in qualifying! I entered him in the first round twice, once where he lost, other time where he would enter with a bye!
Actually the best way is to only enter him once in the first round. When you look at the MTF thread and the results, you should switch him with Leo Costa so that Leo Costa loses to Freshi. That way Rod gets to win in the first round and he's not in there twice. I think actually that this is the way the manager should have done it... Anyway, yeah, he shouldn't be twice in the same round.

Quote:
And I guess .Eve. is the same as -Eve-, if not I entered him in the wrong way!
Yes, she's the same person. I'll have to change her name in the site.