MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #41
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

Wow Vasek! Proud of you! He's moving upwards and doing much better than I excpeted him to. Hopefully he'll continue this good form! And I agree with the rest of you guys. I think Niemeyer is one hell of a coach. Hopefully if Vasek is doing better Tennis Canada will see that and give him the support he needs, maybe make him a part of the NTC. But yeah, he needs to show he's worthy of it first, hopefully he'll continue like this and it won't be too long until that happens!

I think Frank is showing some progress too. Frank and Vasek and even PLD are all doing good right now. Peter on the other hand.. Not so much!

Kinda off topic here, but.. Vasek doesn't have a twitter acount, has he? Would like to follow him!

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote