MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2011, 03:37 AM   #37
country flag Emeraldhands

Emeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

I mean look what he has done for Milos in only a year of working with him and Vasek seems to be following in his footsteps this year. Maybe he should take Pavel Krainik next year and work with him a little because I think he really needs some help.

And from what I keep hearing on these forums and elsewhere, people seem to think that Vasek has the superior game compared to Milos, problem is that Milos has the backing of the NTC while Vasek was never associated with the NTC. If Vasek can get the same type of entourage that Milos has right now...Watch out!
Emeraldhands is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote