MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kohli on European Clay! - Road to Roland Garros!

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #72
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kohli on European Clay! - Road to Roland Garros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
how was he looking?
Actually we were watching him like 2 minutes
It wasn't really an intense session. More like what every club coach would do with some junior players. He hits some soft balls and Kohli has to hit 3 forehands in a row and so on. The match on Center was just more interesting as I said already.

I'm sure he'll beat this Stepanek. The Czech hasn't been the same since returning to the tour @ Washington last year. Ok, he got some lucky draws at the end of last year, but nothing more. In 2011 he's even worse. In addition to that, clay is his worst surface and he played almost 3 hours today and I read he hurt his ankle in the end, also we know about his fatigue issues
Semi-Final would be an open match then against Cilic / Davydenko I think.

I also like: Wawrinka | Tsonga | Dimitrov | Isner | Gulbis |

Warm regards: 6-3 6-0 / 6-3 6-4
_Chaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote