MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nikola Milojevic

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond reputeandrijagajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic

A nice performance against Granollers. He's showing big potential, in fact he's the best young player in the world at the moment. By far. And probably the most talented since Nadal, Murray and Djokovic generation. But he mustn't stop there and has to practice even more(especially on his service, it was awful yesterday ) and I'm sure that he'll reach top 10 by his 19th year. Also, I have noticed big influence of his father on him, after every point he'd look to his father and eventually comment on something, I'm not sure if that's good, I think not
Troicki Zimonjić
Lajović Ćirić
Milojević Janković

FITD Rank: 4 (High:1, as of 28th November, 2011)
FITD Race: 49 (High:1, as of 7th November, 2011)
TT Singles: 61 (High:60, as of 18th June, 2012) - SF: San Jose, QF: Acapulco
TT Doubles: 117 (High:110, as of 9th January, 2012) - SF: Doha (w/jmjhb)
FITD Titles: 2011 - US Open, Moscow
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote