MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #1603
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Wim View Post
Was *3-2 up in the second. I keep resting my case, so disappointing this.
I don't understand why you are continuing on with your argument. Pete made it clear at the start of the year that he no longer has any interest grinding away on the Challenger tour and rightly so. The only plausible argument that could be made for Pete dropping back to challengers is to gain some winning confidence and he did that in Morocco and it didn't change a thing the next time he played an ATP Qualie. If it was some young kid trying to make his way onto the tour perhaps you would have a point but Pete's in his early thirties, has a wife and kids at home and has already made the most of his potential.

In any case I'm pretty sure with all his experience Pete would have a better idea on his scheduling than us randoms sitting at home posting in an internet forum.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote