MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Admins/Moderators?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #65
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
1. bad gambler's account was restored though his old posts are unlinked from his account.

2. PM an admin and ask them to deactivate your account and we will permanently ban it for you. We won't clean up your data or posts on the site, though, so users who don't want to leave a presence must do this themselves. Also, this is irreversible. Once you're gone, this account nor any others will be allowed.
really? sounds a lot like black mailing. I wonder if that's even legal not to be able to peacefully de-register but via a ban, which is defined by the rules as a punitive action. I'll do some research about that.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote