MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2011, 12:33 AM   #2027
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Your opinion, but I think it's a rather sad one.
So there's no genuine prog-rock around anymore?

Do you want me to summ up all of the great proggy bands that I've discovered the past five years or so?
Do you have a week or so?

huh???

Keep sleeping, dear.
You've discovered neoprog bands. Progressive rock, like many other styles of artistic expression - was confined to temporal, cultural and stylistic boundaries. Guys born in the 70-80 can't make progressive rock - not the style named as such in the late 1960s.

Huh what? I've watched a DVD about their history. I'm quoting Geddy Lee ipsis litteris.

I'm not sleeping. I just can't take people impersonating the greats. Ripping Genesis off isn't making progressive rock - it's not even progressive nowadays.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote