MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2011, 12:21 AM   #2021
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
I guess he never did.
Two GREAT CLASSICS indeed.
x 1000.

They're good records, all right.

They're not progressive rock records, though. Sorry. That's stretching things absurdly. Next thing you know, Rainbow is prog rock (and they do have a more credible claim to being progressive rock).

Rush is known for stating in a DVD that they changed their music because, by that record before Moving Pictures, their songs were gettin' "too difficult to play". That's accepting mediocrity, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Gu, I know how much of a lover of the old Yes/Genesis/ etc. you are, and indeed, those are true classics.

That just does not mean that nowadays there isn't any decent progrock anymore. Rather the contrary.
In fact there isn't progressive rock nowadays. There's neoprog, though.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote