MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP level.

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #23
country flag nellis_lv

nellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP leve

I think to make the adjustment from Challengers to the ATP level, you need at least one above-average weapon that could give top guys a hard time.

Whether it's a serve, a whipping forehand, an extraordinary backhand, or above-average defense/pushing/movement, etc.

I look at guys like Ryan Harrison and Grigor Dimitrov and I think, ok, they're pretty good on all aspects but they lack that one weapon.
nellis_lv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote