MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #299
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenue to Monaco" Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2011 Cheering Thread ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen View Post
I just read it... OMG, seriously?! Some people really need to grow up and get a life, and stop hating on tennis players! I can't stand the negativity, it's like they're expected to be gods and they can never do the right thing.

So yeah, I had to reply on his website

I'm so sad for Tommy, he was doing so well this year, and now this I'm surprised he was playing doubles in Monte Carlo though... do you think maybe the injury suddenly came up again during yesterday's match?
I guess I'lll never understand the haters, maybe because I don't feel the same way!!!

Loved your last message there honey!!! And like you said he knows who his real fans are!!!

I believe he played doubles there, because he needed some more practise on court, since he had been away for some time now. Unfortunately things didn't go well and maybe he pushed harder then he should

We'lll have to see how far the injury went. But I guess that if he is lucky he'll play Roland Garros. Let's hope he has a full and fast recovery. Poor Tommy