MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #297
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenue to Monaco" Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2011 Cheering Thread ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
I'm mad at people commenting things on Tommy's website!!! What do they know about his life or health to say those things???
I just read it... OMG, seriously?! Some people really need to grow up and get a life, and stop hating on tennis players! I can't stand the negativity, it's like they're expected to be gods and they can never do the right thing.

So yeah, I had to reply on his website

I'm so sad for Tommy, he was doing so well this year, and now this I'm surprised he was playing doubles in Monte Carlo though... do you think maybe the injury suddenly came up again during yesterday's match?

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote