MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa Needs Windex - RafaChat Vol. 70

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #32
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The RafaChat for the Banned -- Past, Present, and Future. Vol. 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16>9>2 View Post
No possible jinx here WG really, Crapelonia won't know what hit them, Jose finally got the team where he wanted to and watch out for the rest of the season

I still don't get it why Albert bothered meeting with Rafito, well, I guess it's part of his PR duties...
you must not be getting the goltv and fsc near constant repeats of the last clasico where you live. maybe i should move to switzerland.

ild, are you prankcalling me at work from belgium? some cheery woman called and spoke to me for 10 minutes saying the same thing over and over and she finally gave me her name as hilde from brussels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!