MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #14c - Recife - Congratulations Maldini and LucasBH/Rodrigo R3!

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #218
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #14c - Recife - Diffs Saturday on Post 185 and Sunday on Post 201

Congratulations Maldini for the Singles Title and LucasBH and Rodrigo R3 for the Doubles Title!

And great tournament for Rodrigol_87 that lost the Singles Final and to GustavoM_Fan/ExcaliburII that lost the Doubles Title. I think that the finalists would have a good year like the Champions on Singles and Doubles!

Thanks for all players that play here on Recife and i hope that the players commit to another Challengers that i will be Manager!