MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2011, 01:45 AM   #4409
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlle mila View Post
Sponsor's role in this matter cannot be overlooked.
Do you mean gear sponsors or management companies? If the former, Adidas (till '09) & Head/Wilson are as rich as one can get. As for the latter, it can be a factor that he's not from a big one like IMG or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
I don't know why are u surprised by that logic. It's nothing new.
But....it will be funny with Dimitrov, Berankis, Dolgopolov even Raonic, all coming from relatively small countries (if we talk about marketing)
Yeah, ironically majority of up and comers are from Eastern Europe, where ATP don't seem to appreciate the value of the market or even the players.

I guess Raonic is a bit different case though. Having a top Canadian player actually looks good. They have one of the biggest tournaments on the calendar, the attendance records are quite remarkable and Tennis Canada appears to be putting big efforts in developing their players.

Last edited by shuhrat : 04-08-2011 at 02:20 AM.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!