MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #4405
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
I know it's all business move after all and don't blame them for it entirely either. Still they shouldn't treat one of their top dogs like the way they have done to Nole, if they're smart enough. Probably Serbia isn't a desirable country though, Nole himself has the potential to become a world wide star and won't go away anytime soon, then it's their charge how utilize what they have.To me, they seemed to want him to take the role of the villain which Nole refused to be, so just gave up trying in other ways. Let's see how they deal with the new situations from now on.
Sponsor's role in this matter cannot be overlooked.
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!