MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #4403
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Yeah, only Fedal/American/British/French players are important for them. I admit Fedal has been a cash cow and has done a lot for the sport, but ATP should've known it couldn't last forever and needed to develop another one or a multi dimensional rivalry. It's not mutually exclusive. The more, the better.

I bet besides Nole fans, the tennis world (especially ATP) thoroughly wanted Andy to win the AO final.
TV Rights and sports industry Serbia is a little country.

I Think it's very risky that the ATP are willing to put the futures of tennis in the hands of 2 players.
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!