MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #4399
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
These days, I've been thinking how stupid ATP is. Look at Head, how they are fully taking advantage of Nole's unique personality. ATP really don't recognize (or pretend not to) what a marvelous goods they have in their hands and keep ignoring him as far as they can. I still remember the TTV commentators, who are supposed to be objective, happily bashed Nole during a whole set of a match in '09. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Also at the start of this season, they launched a new campaign called 'Game On' Where is Nole? I don't even want to talk about their laughably unfavorable court/match schedule of his like always. They are just dumb, dumb and dumb.
Ha, never even saw that picture, what a joke...
At the time people were probably annoyed that Andy was put on it instead of Nole but in hindsight the whole thing is kind of ironic, with Nole having more titles this year than anyone on the poster( considering the campaign is aimed at the coming year, 2011 rather than a general overview
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!