MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #4398
country flag Alcibiades

Alcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
These days, I've been thinking how stupid ATP is. Look at Head, how they are fully taking advantage of Nole's unique personality. ATP really don't recognize (or pretend not to) what a marvelous goods they have in their hands and keep ignoring him as far as they can. I still remember the TTV commentators, who are supposed to be objective, happily bashed Nole during a whole set of a match in '09. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Also at the start of this season, they launched a new campaign called 'Game On' Where is Nole? I don't even want to talk about their laughably unfavorable court/match schedule of his like always. They are just dumb, dumb and dumb.
Fedal hangover hasn't passed yet,me thinks.They are still in the process of withdrawal

And then add British and Murray,and you have recipe for Nole-ignoring.

Krajinovic - Dodig - Dolgopolov - Baghdatis - Raonic - Fish - Soderling - Ferrero

Novak Djokovic
4 AO; 2 Wimbledon; 1 USO; 19 MS; 3 WTF; 45 Career titles; Olympic Bronze Medalist; Davis Cup 2010; YE #1 2011,2012
Alcibiades is offline View My Blog!