MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davy's 2011

Thread: Davy's 2011
View Single Post

Old 04-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #58
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davy's 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
you're a good fan, Crazy Girl. Always here for Davy
I don't think he has a website or a fan club or anything. I wonder if there's any way his fans can send him support messages to cheer him up?
thanks to you Kat!!!!!

Dear, there was a place (a site) on internet where I went (two...three years ago)....i don't remember exactely the name (nikolay-davydenko on line...)made by russian fans (some girls...I believe...),
but it has been closed...
There, I was in contact with Philipp Davydenko(the son of Edvard....Niko's brother) and with his physio (Rolf)
FOR REAL!!!! He send us many news about Davy!!!!!
I've tried also on facebook (but there are too many profiles of Nikolay Davydenko.....) and it's too difficult to know the "REAL" Davydenko....
so.....I give up....

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote